Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Daily Painting - 'SOLSTICE, an abstract painting by AJ LaGasse -72 X 36 INCHES on Gallery Wrap Canvas Art



This is my newest abstract painting - 'SOLSTICE'. A celebration of life on (6) 12x36 inch gallery wrap canvases! The overall size of this set is 6 feet by 3 feet, so please choose a prominent place to hang this set, since it will tend to draw attention from anything else in the room.

I've tried to convey a sense of energy and movement in this painting, and I hope that I've been successful to some degree. Bold color is one of my signature traits, and for those of you who like it as well, my hat's off to you! There's nothing like an explosion of color, in my book.

So, please take a closer look, and perhaps ask yourself if this is the painting for YOUR walls! :)
(Click the image to see this auction, or check out our website for more abstract art!)

No comments: