Monday, August 20, 2007

Been real busy lately...

Hey, it's not that I haven't painted- In fact that's ALL I've been doing -:) I've been catching up on a lot of commissions this week and weekend -THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ORDERS!

My wish with all of my paintings is that you love it even more in person! I try my best with each and every piece, and perhaps that is why I don't crank out 3 paintings a day. But that's my way.

I've also been busy preparing the website for the Fine Art Giclees that I am now offering. The first one is available here:

http://www.lagassegallery.com/galleries/4501/4501.htm

My dear collectors will be getting the full details and a mini-survey in their newsletter. If you haven't received the newsletter by Friday, or if you are not on our mailing list, you may subscribe by using the 'Feedback' link here:

http://www.lagassegallery.com/contact.html

I've also been working on several new paintings, but I don't really like showing unfinished work, unless it's really been intended as a tutorial to begin with.

Hopefully I'll have something finished for tomorrow. Until then -Hasta la vista, baby!

No comments: