Wednesday, October 22, 2008

'Fired Steel II' - 54x24 inches - Abstract Art by AJ LaGasse

Abstract Art by AJ LaGasse

This is a commission request- a 3 piece abstract painting in black and white, with silver highlights.

I've received many commission requests lately, and would like to thank everyone who has purchased artwork from me over the years- so far, that's over 1,270 paintings!

I'm going to figure out the distance of all of these paintings placed side by side, just to have a visual reference - ha ha ha!

If you would like me to paint something just for you, feel free to review my website, and let me know if you would like a painting done in a specific color, size, etc. !

Use the contact form on my bio page at the Daily Art Painters website:
http://www.dailyartpainters.com/artists/aj-lagasse.htm


'Fired Steel II' - 54x24 inches - Abstract Art by AJ LaGasse

No comments: