Monday, February 02, 2009

'JEWELS OF THE NILE' - 18x24 inches - Textured Oil on Canvas

Textured Art

'JEWELS OF THE NILE' - 18x24 inches - Textured Oil on Canvas

A customer requested a commissioned painting similar to this one- so I'll be working on it today. These textured pieces of art (I call them 'jewels') have very interesting colors and textures. In a way, they remind me of geodes, or rock formations.

No two paintings are exactly alike, and no 2 patterns are exactly alike! You can't get more original than this! You have to be patient, though- they take approx 5 weeks to dry before shipping, but WELL WORTH the wait! Don't just take my word for it, read some of the feedback that we've gotten over the years...

PS-
Eric, your ''CABERNET SUNSET' is almost ready- I'm hoping to ship it out next week!
Clint, your 'ZINFANDEL SUNSET' is also getting close to being shipped- probably next week as well!

No comments: